Thursday, November 03, 2005

Using your dominant hand and eye to improve your game.

At the end of the previous post, I asked two questions; Which hand is dominant? and which eye is dominant? Hopefully you are now aware of the answers.

As this blog goes ahead, you will notice a pattern. I will ask questions designed to make you aware of your own body and mind. These are questions are important for you to begin using your mind and body in the most productive way. You must know yourself before you can improve.

Dominant Hand

Many years ago, Tommy Armour made a lot of money telling his students to "hit the hell out of the ball with the right hand". If you are right hand dominant, I heartily agree. If you are left hand dominant, hit the hell out of the ball with the left hand.

I have heard many students tell me that they use too much of their dominant hand. If your hands and fingers on the grip properly for you, I do not think it possible to use too much dominant hand.

Dominant Eye

I have not heard many teaching professionals talk about a student's dominant eye. You now know yours. From now on, for 99.99% of your shots, your hands and the ball must be closer to the target than your dominant eye. Include putts, chips, and pitches in there too. Those of you whose dominant eye is closest to the target will feel this change dramatically.

Most of you have seen Jack Nicklaus hit a golf ball. You probably noticed before taking the club away he turns his head away from the target. If your dominant eye is closest to the target, you should copy this move. As a young golfer, I tried to copy this move. Unfortunately, I am right eye dominant and the experiment was a total failure.

Use your dominant hand and eye when you play and see a change for the better.

Next time: Getting your hands on the grip properly for you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the title attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous erotic stories enama incest young free said...

Lets just forget about it Cliffod. I sit in the car for about 30minutes when I see my wife and her girlfriend come out.
sex stories
young baby sitters sex stories
free erotic mature stories
gay male masturbation stories
free incest stories post
Lets just forget about it Cliffod. I sit in the car for about 30minutes when I see my wife and her girlfriend come out.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous gay guys sex stories said...

The second is I dont tell a soul what is on the tape,when the boss comes back I tell him the detective didnt find outanything was wrong. I need to get back to class.
bdsm gay interracial stories
free adult baby stories
big tit animal sex stories
erotic uncles huge cock stories
spanking stories fm
The second is I dont tell a soul what is on the tape,when the boss comes back I tell him the detective didnt find outanything was wrong. I need to get back to class.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

2015-11-leilei
tommy hilfiger outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air max 95
louis vuitton
air jordan 4
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
fake oakleys
gucci belt
cheap uggs
hermes outlet
adidas gazelle
ghd straighteners
air jordan homme
louis vuitton uk
uggs on sale
canada gooses outlet
nike roshe run
air jordan 8
moncler jackets outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots outlet
ugg boots australia
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
nike air max
pandora jewelry
michael kors uk
true religion sale
air max 90
louis vuitton outlet stores
louis vuitton
ralph lauren
louis vuitton handbags

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home